Best Stainless Steel Fry Pans For 2017 – Guide & Reviewed by Expert!
Stainless steel fry pans are different from regular cooking fry pans. The stainless-steel pans are made up of an alloy and had at least 11% percent chromium. Best stainless steel fry pans are a popular choice to use in the kitchen. These types of alloy pans are easy to keep clean because they do not turn colors or tarnish.
A regular frying pan would tarnish and rust after an extended period of use. It is a great choice for cooking because it can handle the heat in the kitchen.
A stainless-steel fry pan can be used in extreme heat and can be used in the oven for baking and browning. This type of fry pan is made to last for years into the future because of its strong and stainless-steel construction.
I enjoy using stainless steel fry pan because it is the type of fry pan that last a long time. It is easy to clean and use without food sticking to the bottom. The stainless steel fry pans are dishwasher safe, high heat level safe, and will still nice because it won't rust or turn colors after years of aging.
Best Stainless Steel Fry Pans in 2017 - Side by Side Comparison!
18/10 stainless steel
18/10 stainless steel
18/10 stainless steel
Best Stainless Steel Fry Pans in 2017 Reviews
The Cook Standard NC-00239 Stainless Steel Fry Pan is a popular choice of cookware. The fry pan has a great look and can be used for a variety of food preparations.
The Clad Stainless-Steel Frying pan has benefits that make it a high-quality choice to use in the kitchen.
Stainless steel frying pans have a unique design that makes them stand out among other cookware on the market. The multi-clad stainless steel is a material used that keeps the pan looking new. The fry pan is 12 inches in size.
It can hold several servings of food with each use. The glass lid provides a see-through option when cooking. The handle has an air-flow design that keeps the handle cool while cooking.
There are three levels of metal used to construct this high heat frying pan. The lid keeps the flavor tightly locked inside the pan when cooking for a better taste.
It is dishwasher safe and can be used in the oven or in heat up to 500 degrees. These benefits are what makes this fry pan one of the best stainless-steel fry pans on the market.
- 12-Inch fry pan
- Dome lid made of multi-ply clad stainless steel
- Solid stainless steel handle stay cooler when cooking
- Clad of 3 layer metal
- 18-10 stainless steel
- Multi-element alloy aluminum core for superior heat control
- Dome 18-10 stainless steel lid seals in nutrition
- Oven safe to 500 F
- Dishwasher safe
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Induction compatible
- Cool handles when cooking Deep fry pan
- Suitable for Induction use
- Lid fits tight on the pan to prevent injury when cooking
- Gift wrapping is available for this product
- A limited lifetime warranty is available for this product
- It is a sturdy and durable fry pan
- The product is made of high-quality material
- Handle is hard to pick up when the pan is full of food
- The flange on the lid collects food and is extremely messy to handle
- It does not sit flat on the cook stove like it is supposed too
- The lid creates a vacuum lock that makes it hard to remove
The Calaphalon Classic Stainless-Steel Cookware Fry Pan is a popular buy. It has several benefits that make cooking and enjoyable experience.
These benefits provide a safe and convenient cooking process.
The base of the pan is made of aluminum, it distributes the heat evenly while cooking. This fry pan can be used in the broiler, oven, stove top, and is dishwasher approved. The double riveted, long handles are easy to carry and stay cool while the food is cooking.
This fry pan comes with lines to make measuring easier and faster when cooking. The lid had spout holes and vents that allow fluids to be drained without needing to transfer the food.
The flat bottom of the frying pan helps the heat become evenly distributed. Sloped design lets you toss food without it leaving the pan for faster cooking.
There is a warranty with this frying pan that can be reviewed for future use if needed. This is a good choice to use for cooking food because of the unique benefits it had to offer.
- Aluminum bases provide fast and even heating
- Safe for the stove, oven, broiler, and dishwasher
- Double-riveted stainless steel handle stay cool even when pan is hot
- Flat, wide bottoms heat evenly and provide plenty of room for cooking
- Fill lines make measuring easy, and covers have straining holes
- Protected by Calphalon's full 10-year warranty
- Sloped sides are designed for easy tossing and rolling
- Heat is evenly distributed
- Pan's design lets the food roll smoothly
- The handle is easy to lift even with a full pan of food
- Gift wrap is available
- 10 years Warranty is available for this product
- The bottom of the skillet is completely flat and sits level on cook stoves
- It is a wide skillet that can hold larger amounts of food for cooking
- The handle is corroding after a short time of use
- The pan has small scratched in the bottom
- The rivets corrode and are defective
The Cuisinart MCP22-24N MultiClad Pro Stainless 10-inch skillet has several qualities that can be benefited from when cooking.
The skillet is 10 inches wide and can hold a large quantity of food with each use.
The stainless-steel construction keeps the skillet looking good while in use. It prevents the food from becoming stuck on the bottom of the skillet when frying.
There is a multiple clad design to keep the skillet cooking evenly and preventing the food to become embedded in the interior of the skillet.
The skillet has a rimmed design around the top to keep food from spilling over and dripping. This prevents injury and major messes that you do not want in the kitchen.
It can be used in the oven, broiler, and stop top. The skillet can be used in temperatures up to 550 degrees of heat without causing any damage to the skillet. When the skillet is not in use, it can be placed safely in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
These benefits make this stainless-steel skillet a good product to have when cooking meals and preparing food in the kitchen.
- Cast-stainless-steel handle stays cool to the touch
- Triple-ply stainless construction
- Oven-safe up to 550 degrees F
- Cover Seals in Nutrients
- Cool Grip handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Triple-ply stainless construction for superior heat distribution
- Nice looking skillet
- Heats food evenly
- The rim keeps foods from spilling out of the skillet
- Gift wrap is available for this product
- A limited lifetime warranty is made available for this product
- The handle is made out of cast stainless steel material that keeps the handle cool
- Pans work's wonderful for browning, frying, and sauteing foods
- The skillet does not hold a large quantity of food for a family of four
- The pan warps when used on medium or higher heat
- The pan loses its shape when used on electric cook stove
- The pan does not sit level on the stove after using it for the first time
The All-Clad 41126 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Fry Pan is a great choice for cooking in the kitchen.
It has several unique benefits that make it a popular buy for creating meals and frying.
These benefits make this fry pan a considerable purchasing option for any home or kitchen. The bottom of the pan is flat and smooth. It has a low-profile design that looks good and is easy to move around when cooking.
The 12-inch size of the pan is large enough to prepare a lot of food for the family.The construction of the frying pan is made of a three-layer stainless steel material.
It has aluminum material that is distributed throughout the core of the pan. The aluminum provides an even heating process that cooks the food evenly.
The pan has a non-stick coating that makes it easy to clean. It can be used on cook stoves and induction cooking products. The fry pan can handle up to 600 degrees of heat without damaging the pan.
This stainless-steel pan is a remarkable option for cooking food. It is a popular cookware to use when preparing food in the kitchen.
- 12-Inch covered fry pan
- 3-ply bonded construction for even heating distribution
- Contoured stainless-steel handles for secure grip
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600 degrees F
- Induction compatible
- limited lifetime warranty
- Wide flat base
- Versatile low-profile shape
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish
- Stick resistance and easy maintenance
- Won’t react with food
- Made in USA
- Heat is distributed evenly throughout the pan
- It is simple to clean with no sticking
- Lightweight and durable
- Gift Wrapping is available for this product
- A warranty is available when purchasing this product
- The stainless-steel handle is riveted and durable
- Can be used on the stove, oven, and broiler for a variety of cooking options
- The pan had a slight wobble movement
- It does not sit flat on top of the cook stove
- The shape of the pan requires more oil to be used when frying
- The frying pan sticks and food is hard to get off of it without soaking first
The Cuisinart 722-30G Chefs Classic Skillet has several benefits that make it a good buying choice.
The skillet has a see-through glass lid that lets you see your food while it is Docking.
There are several other specifications that make this a great product for cooking food. The slope sides design of the pan ensures that it cooks thoroughly throughout.
The 18/10 stainless steel coating finish keeps the pan looking nice and is easy to clean. The coating does not disrupt the taste of food and keeps the pan from losing its color.
It has an aluminum base that distributes the heat evenly for a faster cooking experience. This pan has a unique cooking preference and can be used in the oven, broiler, and cook stove.
The handles stay cool while cooking to prevent injuries. This specific fry pan can be used up to 550 degrees of heat without causing any damage. It is a good choice for preparing food for the family.
- 18/10 stainless-steel mirror finish
- Sloped sides deliver perfect performance and maximize cooking surface
- Cook on stovetop, in oven, or under broiler
- Stainless steel riveted Cool Grip handle
- Does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors
- Aluminum base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- Eliminates hot spots
- Oven-safe to 550 degrees
- Pan can be used on most cooking platforms
- Pan is lightweight and easy to carry
- The lid fits tight on the pan
- Cooks food evenly
- Gift wrap is available for this skillet
- The handle does not get hot when cooking
- The 18/10 stainless steel is a great choice because the frying pan will not fade or change color
- A warranty is available when requested by the manufacturer customer support department
- The lid on the pan can be broken and cracked on top of the stove
- The lid is not safe in the oven
- The bottom of the pan is thin and it smokes when cooking
The T-fal C71882 Precision Stainless Steel Nonstick Ceramic Pan is a good choice for cookware.
It has special qualities that make it a great cooking choice when purchasing cookware.
The pan has a nonstick coating to keep the food from staying on the pan. It is easier to clean with the non-stick coating because food slides off with little effort.
The coating is ceramic which makes the pan scratch-resistant and safe to use in high heat. This pan is also able to be used in the dishwasher because of the ceramic coating that protects it.
Use the pan in the oven and on top of the stove for a more convenient cooking method. It can be used up to 570 degrees of heat without damaging the pan.It holds up to 5 quarts of food with each use.
The large size of the pan allows you to cook large quantities of food at once. The handles are made out of stainless steel and are riveted for better durability.
It can be used for induction cooking and provides a strong heating capability. This is a product that is recommended by many consumers because of the benefits that it has to offer.
- Beautiful ceramic interior
- Polished stainless steel exterior
- Riveted stainless steel handles
- All cooktop safe
- Induction Compatible
- Stain and scratch-resistant
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Ceramic interior withstands cooktop heat up to 570°F for perfect searing
- Can be used on any cooking surface
- The size is extremely large and can be used to prepare big meals
- It is easy to clean and keeps its shiny appearance
- The product is available or gift wrapping
- It is resistant to stains and scratches
- The ceramic interior works great with excessive heat
- Is able to be used on induction cooking products
- The handles are riveted that provides durability
- This product has a warranty available when requested by the customer service department
- Food sticks to the pan after a few months of use
- The pan turns black in the center after each meal is prepared
- It is hard to clean and soaking does not seem to help loosen the burnt food
- The sides of this frying pan are thin and it gets excessively hot
The Viking Culinary Professional Stainless-Steel Pan is a good choice for meal preparation.
It has several interesting features that make it a good buying option.
The appearance of the pan is remarkable and it will go great with any kitchen & car. The stainless-steel fry pan is 8 inches wide. The pan is large enough to prepare a variety of dishes and searing foods.
The five layers of stainless steel not only looks nice but prevents the food from sticking to the pan. It is easier to keep clean because of the non-stick material.
The silver pan can be used on most cooking surfaces. It provides a thorough heating option when cooking. The food will not only look good sitting in this pan but will taste good too.
The pan can be wiped off on the outside to keep its shine. Food that is prepared in the stainless-steel fry pan will be heated evenly and will not take long to cook. These great benefits are a perfect reason to add this pan to your cookware buying choices.
- 5-Ply construction maximizes heat transfer quickly for even cooking
- Interior markings for easy measuring
- Ergonomically designed stay-cool handle to ensure a secure grip
- Made in the USA
- For use on all cooktops, including induction
- Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600°F/315°C
- 18/10 stainless steel interior is non-reactive
- Dishwasher safe
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
- The silver appearance looks good in the kitchen
- The non-stick coating allows food to slide around in the pan
- It keeps food hot even when it is in use
- The 8-inch frying pan holds plenty of food for each meal
- Warranty information is available for this product
- The shape of the pan does not heat some foods evenly
- It is thinly made and gets too hot even when cooking on low heat
- The food burns if the heat is turned up to heat higher than a medium setting
The Tramontina Gourmet Prima 18/10 Stainless Steel Fry Pan is a remarkable option for buying cookware.
The skillet has several benefits that make it stand out among many other cookware fry pans on the market.
This fry pan can be used on the stove and is induction compatible for convenience. The base of the pan is aluminum which provides an even heating capacity.
The construction of the frying pan is durable because of the design and construction that was used to make it. It has a solid handle that provides a strong gripping experience when carrying or moving the frying pan.
The pan can withstand heat up to 500 degrees without causing damage to the frying pan.The Stainless-Steel fry pan can be used in the oven, broiler, induction cooking, and cook stove for a larger cooking experience.
There is plenty of foods and meals that can be made when using this pan because of the different cooking options it provides.
The fry pan can easily be put into the dishwasher for a complete cleaning option. It is safe and lightweight with a capability to heat food evenly while cooking.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction
- Tri-Ply base
- Ergonomic, precision cast mirror-polished stainless-steel riveted handle construction offers a comfortable, secure grip
- Dishwasher, broiler and oven-safe (up to 500f / 260c)
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Aluminum encapsulated impact-bonded base for even heat distribution
- Sleek modern lines features a flared edge for easy and dripless pouring
- Made in brazil, assembled and packaged in USA
- Lifetime warranty
- Stainless steel shine
- Heats food evenly
- Easy to clean
- The 18/10 stainless cook's food faster and it does not stick
- A rivetted handle is designed for sturdiness and durability
- Can be used on the oven, broiler, and stove top
- The product is dishwasher safe
- Lifetime warranty
- Gift wrap available
- It is hard to keep clean and stains are appearing on the inside of pan
- Food sticks and builds up in the pan which is hard to remove
The USA Pan Cookware 5 ply Stainless Steel Gourmet Chef Skillet is a good cookware to use.
It has several benefits that make it at great buying option for your next cookware purchase. The skillet can be used on all cooktops.
The stainless-steel design makes it easy to cook with. The rim is stainless steel which prevents spills, overflows, and burns.
There is no need to use any oils or waters when cooking because of the innovative design. The pan is energy efficient which takes less energy to heat the foods when cooking.
It can be used on low to medium heat for an even cooking option. The skillet can be used in the oven for browning and crisping of food. It is safe to use in the dishwasher with no damage or issues.
The fry pan can be used for baking and frying. This benefit is not only convenient but can save time and energy when cooking.
- Water less and grease less cooking capability for healthy cooking
- Energy efficient
- Suitable for cooking on low or medium heat
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher and oven safe
- Induction capable and safe on gas, electric, ceramic glass, and halogen
- 5 quarts and 13" skillet
- Reverse panel bottom to help resist warping
- Cast stainless steel handles
- Easy pour rim and vapor seal cover design
- Warranty available
- Pan can be used on most cooking surfaces
- It is easily cleaned in the dishwasher
- Heats food using little heat
- Gift wrap is made available for this product
- It is oven safe
- The product is made in the USA
- A warranty is available for this product
- The pan does not fit in the oven comfortably
- After several months of use, the pan warped
- It is hard to keep it looking new
The OXO Good Grips Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Pro Fry Pan is a good choice for preparing meals in the kitchen.
It is made of durable material to keep the food hot and cooking evenly at all times.
The handle is made to easily lift and move the pan when it is full of food. The heating mechanism of aluminum and stainless steel keeps the food evenly cooked.
It is a faster cook time because of the construction of the frying pan.The stainless-steel fry pan is safe to use on all stove tops and is able to be used on induction cooking surfaces.When it is time to clean the frying pan, it can be safely placed inside the dishwasher.
The fry pan can be used up to 430 degrees of heat without causing any issues with the frying pan. It is a good buying choice for new cookware or to add a nice new piece to your collection.
This is a remarkable cookware option to consider when cooking in the kitchen and preparing meals for the family.
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Magnetic Stainless Steel ensures even cooking from every side
- Durable and scratch-resistant
- Oven and broiler safe up to 430 Degree Fahrenheit
- Inside measurement markings
- Drip-free edges
- Unique rolled edges designed for drip free pouring of sauces
- Stay cool handles for a comfortable grip
- Works on all stovetops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Interchangeable glass lids
- Induction safe
- Dishwasher safe
- Heats food thoroughly
- Gift wrapping is available for this product
- The stainless-steel and aluminum construction evenly cooks the food
- Frying pan handle stays cool when cooking
- It is made of scratch resistant material
- A warranty can be requested from the manufacturing company's service department
- The pan is harder to clean on the outside when food is splashed on the sides
- The pan handle does not stay cool when used on the stove
- It does not cook evenly when used on induction cooking surfaces
- The pan sticks with or without using oil or cooking spray
The Farberware Classic Series Stainless Steel Quart Pan is a popular product on the market.
It has several benefits that make it a nice product to use for cooking. The fry pan had a shiny mirror appearance that is easy to keep clean.
It looks nice sitting on any cook stove and would go great with all kitchen decor. The bottom of the pan is constructed of aluminum and coated with stainless steel material.
This allows the heat to be evenly distributed and food cooked thoroughly.The side of the pan is constructed with deep rims that go around the edge of the pan. These rims reduce spills and resistant to drips when preparing food in the pan.
The handle design has a sloped shape for easy lifting and moving when the pan is full of food. When food is cooking in the pan, the handle stays cool.
This prevents burns and injuries while cooking in the kitchen. The pan is safe to use in the oven and can be used up to 350 degrees. It is a nice-looking skillet that provides safety features while cooking.
- Made of heavy 18/10 stainless steel
- Aluminum core in base for quick, even heating
- Base capped by stainless steel
- Handles stay cool on stovetop
- Oven-safe to 350 degrees F
- Polished to mirror finish
- Thick, durable, rolled rims for drip-resistant pouring
- Tight lid
- Helper handle
- Lifetime warranty against defects
- The curved rim reduces food spills
- It is nice size pan that hold a lot of food
- This pan comes clean with little effort at all
- Gift wrap is available
- A warranty can be received after contacting customer service
- The 18/10 stainless steel allows the pan to keep its shine and looking new It is dishwasher approved for easy cleaning
- The handles of the pan stay cool while cooking on the stove
- The pan is heavy when full of food
- Food sticks to the pan
- Frying pan stains easy and the stains will not come off with regular washing
- The handle is loose and will not stay tightened up
- This stainless steel pan burns food because it is not non-stick as it should be
The Zwilling J.A. Henckels Spirit Thermolon Frying Pan has several qualities that make it stand out among many competitor cookware on the market.
The pan has a complete clad construction design that is brushed with magnetic stainless-steel material.
The inside of the pan is made up of 18/10 stainless steel for faster cooking and a nonstick surface. A thermolon enamel is made of ceramic that keeps the food from sticking while cooking.It is a pan that can be used with wooden spatulas because it does not scratch or chip when used.
It reduces the cook time that is required for cooking because of the design and construction. The pan provides a better cooking experience in less time. These benefits make it a good buying option or the kitchen.
It can heat food faster, easy to clean, and prevents food from becoming stuck to the inside of the pan. It is easier to keep clean and looking nice with each use in the kitchen. This is one of the popular cookware purchases that people are buying.
- Full clad tri-ply construction
- Magnetic brushed stainless-steel exterior
- Strong aluminum core
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior
- PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction stove tops
- Stay-cool stainless-steel handle
- Thermolon nonstick ceramic enamel interior
- Excellent heat conduction to eliminate hot spots
- Resistant to scratching and chipping
- Safe for use with wooden cooking utensils
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees F
- Heats evenly
- Lightweight pan
- Does not scratch or stick
- The thermolon non-stick interior keeps food from becoming burnt
- No hot spots with the innovative heat induction
- Warranty is available for this product
- The item only weighs five pounds
- Frying pans have worked flawlessly and eggs have never stuck to the pan
- The pan started sticking and food was hard to scrape off
- Pans should not be stacked to keep them from losing the non-stick coating
- There are stains that will not come clean from the interior of the pan
- The non-stick coating is coming off and food is sticking more often
Best Stainless Steel Fry Pans - Things to Consider
There are several things to consider before buying a stainless-steel fry pans. These things can help reduce the amount of time to shop for a frying pan and can provide information on what to look for.
When you know exactly what stainless steel fry pan you want to buy, it will be simple to find. It is a good idea to know what you want because the large selection can be overwhelming. Being able to know what you are looking for will save you money and be less stressful.
Choose a stainless-steel frying pan that is durable
Stainless steel frying pans are extremely durable and strong. These types of frying pans will keep heat in and last long into the future. Although, the durability of stainless-steel depends on the manufacturer and the material used to construct the pan.
The frying pan will have a reliability rating that is embedded or marked on the product. The rating number will have a total of two different numbers that describes the chromium and nickel quantity.
The first number describes the amount of chromium and the second number describes the amount of nickel in the product. A higher quality and durability frying pan will have these numbers ranging from 18/10 up to 18/18. Numbers that are in this range are considered a higher rating and more durable product to use.
Consider the stainless-steel frying pan base
The base of the stainless-steel frying pan is an important factor to consider. The base is what sits on the heat and distributes the heat to the food.
A frying pan that does not have aluminum or copper base will not distribute heat evenly. The bases that are made of copper ore and aluminum will do the job and provide adequate heat for better cooking.
A triple layered base will work fine because it is thicker and has a shiny appearance. The more layers a base has, the better the heat will be thoroughly distributed.
An aluminum base provides even heat and allows the food to cook faster than non-aluminum bases. When deciding on the best stainless-steel frying pan, consider one that has copper and/or aluminum base material.
Consider the thickness of the stainless-steel
The stainless-steel frying pans are not the same thickness. A high-quality frying pan is going to have an aluminum or copper construction.
The thickness of aluminum or copper should be at least 3.0mm. The thicker material will help keep the pan from warping or losing its shape. It will also help hold the heat for a better cooking experience.
The food will evenly cook without having some food done and other pieces still raw. The thickness that is recommended for these types of material base is between 1 and 2 millimeters. The thicker the frying pan, the better cooking quality you will have available.
Choose a brand that is reliable
There is a variety of stainless-steel frying pans on the market today. Certain brands of frying pans are popular because of their dependable cooking ability.
If you are unsure of what is the best stainless-steel frying pans to purchase, find a product that is considered the most reliable of its brand.
You will have a better chance of purchasing a reliable frying pan because of the higher quality the other products offer. Many of the reliable brands are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
A company that is highly recommended for its reliable products will often have the same quality for their frying pans as well.
Consider the Price
Stainless steel frying pans can vary in price. It is recommended to figure out the type of budget that you have before shopping around. A budget will ensure that you do not overspend when purchasing the stainless frying pan.
When you are setting a budget price, it is important to not mistake quality for the price. You may need to spend a little more money for a good quality stainless-steel frying pan.
Tips of Using Stainless Steel Fry Pans
- Read the instruction guide carefully before using the new fry pan
- It is recommended to use utensils that are not metal when cooking with your frying pan
- To keep the interior non-stick surface lasting longer, use a lower to medium heat setting
- Always let the skillet or pan cool before rinsing it with cold water, to prevent the pan from changing shape
- When cleaning the skillet, try to avoid putting it into a dishwasher
- Use olive oil to cook with because it will not leave a greasy residue and is easier to clean
- When frying eggs, use butter to keep the eggs from adhering to the skillet Rinsing the skillet out when cooled will help make it easier to clean
- When you have food build up on the skillet, use a paste of baking soda mixed with water to remove it easier
- To preserve the life of the non-stick coating, it is not recommended to scrape the skillet or use a scratch pad when cleaning
- To preserve the pans, it is recommended to hang them up instead of stacking them together
- Slowly heat the pan for the first time to break it in for better results
- Do not get oil to hot to keep the non-stick coating in-tacked
These fry pans are a great choice to consider when buying new fry pans. They all have benefits that make them stand out among the other fry pans on the market.
These products are highly recommended to use because they can cook on different cooking areas and are have safety features to prevent injury.
If you're looking for a new fry pan, these products are highly recommending and are a popular choice among consumers. Don't miss out on these great benefits of using these products, and make your purchase today.